Through the renewing spirit of Christ within, I am a new creation.

Today's Daily Word - Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Me

Through the renewing spirit of Christ within, I am a new creation.

A new me is emerging this year, and today is the beginning of a journey of discovery.

Along the way, I am discovering skills and strengths, pursuing dreams and desires, completing projects and goals. Everything old is in the past. No limiting conditions are left over. All has become new. Previously untried experiences stimulate my mind and creativity.

This is a year of renewal of mind and body, of healing--physically and emotionally. I joyfully reunite with people and places that have held meaning in my life. New acquaintances enrich my everyday experiences and inspire my progress forward. I am not the same person I was last year or even yesterday.

Through the renewing spirit of Christ within, I am a new creation.

"So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!"--2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments: