I am free to create the life I desire.

I am free to create the life I desire.

My mind is a powerful, creative tool. With it, I have the ability to pursue and achieve unlimited possibilities. I am free to express myself in diverse ways. As I give my full attention to God in prayer, I free myself from all limitations and open myself to experiencing the fulfillment of my deepest desires.

I picture in my mind the outcome I desire and then contribute to its unfoldment. This freedom to create my world through thoughts and images held in mind helps me to cross any bridge or surmount any hurdle on my way to success.

My freedom is precious to me. Through prayer and meditation, I keep my mind open and filled with positive thoughts. I cocreate the life I want, the world I desire, and the means with which to accomplish my goals.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom."--2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments: