Balanced Life

I live a full and dynamic life in the presence of God.

As I make plans for the day, the wisdom of an ageless scripture reassures me: "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven."

Centering my thoughts and decisions in the presence of God, I achieve balance in all my activities. Reflective, prayerful moments remind me to allow for time alone and for time shared with others.

I set aside a portion of my day for productive activity, and I also establish time for playful activity. I have time to give and time to receive. By balancing the activities that involve spirit, mind, and body, I live a full and dynamic life.
"I will study the way that is blameless. When shall I attain it? I will walk with integrity of heart within my house."--Psalm 101:2

No comments: