Order in My Life

Today's daily word was appropriate for me as I am starting a new position at work and have been cleaning up the old so I can begin the new. I also need to do this at home as well. I have posted todays reflection in case you didn's see it.

Enjoy! John


Today's Daily Word - Friday, September 28, 2007

Environment


Bringing greater order to my thoughts, I establish new order in my life.
My home and workspace reflect aspects of my personal life. For example, if I notice a buildup of clutter in my surroundings, I may also discover mental or emotional clutter that is ready to be cleared away.

I begin by taking a few moments to center myself in prayer. Open and receptive to the wisdom of God, I trust that I will be guided on how to proceed.

Paying attention to the physical world I am creating around me, I gain new insight into the inner world of my thoughts as well. Drawing upon the wisdom of God, I bring greater order to my thoughts, which establishes new order in my life.

“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on rock.”—Matthew 7:24-25

No comments: