A Call To Blessing, Soup & Spirit Sunday

A Call To Blessing
Rev. Robert Yarnall
Ethical Humanist Society Building in Garden City
2nd Floor,
Garden City NY 11530
Free Parking in
Lot alongside building and on street
Dear Friends;
We will have our Soup & Spirit gathering  this Sunday.

Suzanne is making a special soup for us and we will have
 Rev. Robert Yarnall as our guest speaker.

Are you building your Christ consciousness by memorizing the 23rd Psalm?

Many have mentioned that the 23rd Psalm has brought them a profound state of inner peace as they contemplate the Psalm.

I trust it has for you as well.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday.

Love John & Suzanne

In preparation for Sunday's service please join us in affirming:
I open myself to the unconditional love and support of the Universal Presence of peace and oneness. I fully engage with my life and declare my willingness to be seen and celebrated, just as I am.
 I am done playing small and I dare to express myself 
authentically and courageously. In doing so, 
I make an important contribution to the awakening of the world. 
 I am blessed and I am a blessing!




No comments: