Writing a letter to God, Myrtle Fillmore

Sometimes I have written a letter to God when I have wanted to be sure that something would have divine consideration and love and attention. I have written the letter, and laid it away, in the assurance that the eyes of the loving and all-wise Father were seeing my letter and knowing my heart and working to find ways to bless me and help me to grow.

So I suggest that you write a letter to God, putting into words that which your heart holds and hopes for. Have faith that God is seeing your letter and your heart, and that there is wisdom and power and freedom and love to accomplish that which will meet your needs. After you have placed your heart’s desires in God, don’t be anxious or worried or negative.


Don’t look for signs that He has responded. Busy yourself with the work God gives and with study and prayer develop into a real companion and a real radiator of happiness and inspiration. As you do so you become the radiating center toward which those are drawn who will add to your happiness and cooperate with you in making your life a beautiful success. Spirit intends you to be a radiating center that will draw to you whatever you need to be well and strong, successful and prosperous.

No comments: