Change Begins Within

Hi Friends;

This Sunday we will be discussing how true change begins within and then the outer world catches up. 

You may remember that Myrtle Fillmore was caught by the truth that "as a child of God I inherit no illness", and began her healing prayer practice. Though she took this truth to heart she was not immediately healed on the outside, but over time was healed both inside & out.

Remember we must be both patient and persistent.

Before your prayer/meditation sessions you may want to recite or sing The Grace Chant:

Have a great weekend. See you Sunday.
Love

John

“The Grace Chant”
Into thy hands I commend my spirit, thy will is my will, heal me at depth so that I may glorify God.
Reveal that which needs to be revealed. Heal that which needs to be healed, so that I may glorify God.

No comments: