Running for life on April 3rd



I've  joined Team World Vision, and will run/walk a half marathon (the 13.1 NY benefiting World Vision), and help change lives in Africa on my birthday this Saturday. Will you help?
I am raising money to help dig wells and provide clean water in African countries like Kenya. When a community gains access to clean water, here's what happens:
> The infant mortality rate is cut in half
> Children can attend school instead of walking up to 6 miles for water each day
> Women can spend time learning a trade to support their family instead of collecting water
> Overall health is improved with clean water and sanitation
> Crops and livestock thrive with clean water and proper irrigation
The problem of poverty can seem overwhelming. But I believe there is something we can do. Whether you can give $10 or $1000, no amount is too small. Together we can help change lives in Africa.
Thanks for your support. Hold me in prayer as I begin my year towards ultimate fitness and service.
Please Click here to visit my personal page. Where you can make a donation.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://twv.convio.net/site/TR/TeamWorldVision/General?px=1011321&pg=personal&fr_id=1090&et=vz9Ry2G3uFetS6wmRV5rIQ..&s_tafId=1181

Blessings
John 

No comments: