World Peace, The Power of Oneness

United in the love of God, we live in peace.

Jesus spoke about the inter-connectedness of all humankind through Spirit when he said, "On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you."

One of my greatest desires is to live in a compassionate, understanding, and kind world. I do my part to help create such a world by adopting those qualities in all of my interactions with others.

As I smile at a stranger or offer assistance to someone, I am contributing to a world of peace. On a broader scale, I show respect for the people of other nations and cultures, knowing that we all share planet earth as the home God created for us--a home in which we live together in peace and love.
I love my neighbors. I add to the global consciousness of peace, affirming: United in the love of God, we live in peace.

"We have patrolled the earth, and lo, the whole earth remains at peace."--Zechariah 1:11

No comments: