Unity Church of Hempstead





I am excited to announce that Unity Long Island and Unity Church of Hempstead have joined together to spread the Unity message. I have accepted the position of Spiritual Leader at Unity Church of Hempstead.


The potential for spreading the Unity message is phenomenal. I will begin teaching and leading services at the church and we will continue our special events and World Day of Prayer Service on the beach.


During the month of May, I will be leading a Unity Class and Prayer Service Sunday Mornings at 11 am. We will be having monthly Celebration Services throughout the summer beginning June 14th at 11 am. The church is located at 298 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead NY 11550. There is parking across the street and it is close to the Hempstead LIRR station.


I look forward to seeing you at one of our events and invite you to become a part of our launch team.


Blessings & Love


John
516-238-5461

No comments: