Today's Daily Word-Hope


Today's Daily Word - Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hope

The Christ spirit within is my source of ever-renewing peace and energy.

In preparation for the celebration of the birth of Jesus, I am open to a greater awareness of the Christ within me. With an understanding that the Christ Presence is my divine nature, I am filled with hope. I am expectant of good because I know that the Christ Presence is continuously blessing me.

My hope emerges from the light of love ever present within me. As needs arise or demands are made upon my time and resources throughout this holiday season, I affirm: The Christ spirit within is my source of ever-renewing peace and energy.

With this greater awareness of the Christ Presence, I am filled with hope.

"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who lived in a land of deep darkness-- on them light has shined."--Isaiah 9:2

No comments: