Creating a world of peace

In unity with one another, we are creating a world of peace.

Dear God, I seek Your peace within my heart whenever I feel uneasy about events in the world. Mindful of Your presence, I relax and release all concern. I know that this world and all who are in it are Your creations.

Within me, within all people, Your peaceful presence is the assurance of divine order and wisdom that can transcend fears and insecurities that generate tension. I trust that Your spirit is working through the leaders and citizens of the world, establishing and maintaining peace and goodwill.

Thank You, God, for the understanding that any seeming discord is temporary and that Your presence is the permanent, creative power of this world. In unity with You and with all people, I am creating a world of peace through my thoughts, words, and actions.

"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord."--Jeremiah 17:7

No comments: