Quote of The Week

"Daring to Dream is Daring to Live"
"Robert A. Schuller"
Robert Schuller has been an inspiration to me as we create Unity Long Island.
His courage to move to California with a few hundred dollars given to him by Norman Vincent Peale of the Power of Positive Thinking fame and having his first services in a drive in movie theater has always impressed me.
Besides his faith and courage it has also inspired me to remember that a building does not make a church.
Dr. Schuller is best known today for being pastor of the Crystal Cathedral but I will always think of him as a pastor speaking in a drive in movie theater. He dreamed big dreams. He also helped other churches including a Unity Church in Alaska. I believe it was his generosity which helped make him a success.
What Dreams are you dreaming?
Will you Dare to live them?
John

No comments: